- Improved leveling provides as smoother, flatter surface
- Excellent pigment coverage
- DIY friendly and pairs well with the DYC DipSprayer and Advanced DipSprayer turbines
- Performance Series Gallons are TOPCOATS only, and must be applied over a proper Plasti Dip Spray base.
Recommended base: Black Gallon
* Sample sizes are approx. 8 fl oz. Samples allow you to test colors before moving to full scale application. They are also extremely useful if you need to repair a small section where the required amount of product would be far less than a full gallon. Samples can be sprayed in the DYC DipSprayer System or Preval Sprayer System.
Plasti Dip protects dipped surfaces from acids, abrasion, corrosion, impact, salts, moisture and weathering. It remains flexible, stretchy and will not crack, or become brittle in extreme temperatures when applied correctly.
Plasti Dip gallons are designed to be sprayed through turbine systems such as the DYC DipSprayer or Advanced DipSprayer they are traditionally too thick to be sprayed through an HVLP. HVLP may produce dry spray and can ruin the finish. If you wish to use HVLP, please spray the ProLine gallons, as they were designed for HVLP spray systems.
How much do I need?
DipYourCar recommends the following gallons per vehicle size:
Ideal temperatures for application range from 5°C - 35°C. In any climate, keeping your Plasti Dip in a warm environment prior to application dramatically helps achieve a smoother finish.
Test all applications in a small inconspicuous area to make sure it will meet your expectations and is suitable for each unique surface. Although Plasti Dip has proven to be safe and predictable, every surface is unique and it's impossible to predict how each surface will react.
Clean each surface with PreDip Spray to remove any dirt, debris, oils, waxes, grease, or loose rust, then let dry completely before spraying Plasti Dip. Coat each dipped surface with DipCoat Protective Spray 4 hours after dip has dried for best results.